Dear All,

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Endnote Web after last weekend’s upgrade? A side effect of the upgrade is that people logging in are only seeing the Author-Date style. The advice is to login via Web of Knowledge to reactivate the roaming access for the account.

A number of our students have tried this and it hasn’t worked. Thomson’s is now saying that our  “users are not getting reactivated because they are Shibboleth users. Apparently Shibboleth users don’t get roaming, but instead are meant to log in via Shibboleth for access. Please have them try that”.

We already do login via Shibboleth and have tried again with a staff account that isn’t working, with no success.

I was just wondering if anyone was else was experiencing problems.

Many thanks

Sam

Samantha Johnson

Academic Support Librarian (Life Sciences, Medicine & Psychology)

The Library
University of Warwick
Gibbet Hill Road
Coventry