From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roddham Mike
Sent: 13 June 2011 10:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LIS-MEDICAL] Library as telephone booth

Or, take a look at this for a telephone booth as a library http://www.offbeatearth.com/quiet-at-the-library/

Regards

Mike

Mike Roddham
Head of Service
West Sussex Knowledge & Libraries
01243 831507or internal extn 2778
http://www.westsussexknowledge.nhs.uk

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

 Any processing, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this message, except as intended is prohibited. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust.