Thanks to everyone who replied on this one.  Special thanks to Helen and North Yorkshire who are supplying this to us.  But also to Tameside, Ceredigion and Plymouth who also offered to supply.  We've been trying to locate this book for some time without success and I wasn't sure we would be able to get it, so this is a pleasant surprise.  Many thanks all, Allan.

From:    Hall, Allan
Sent:   09 June 2011 11:57
To:     [log in to unmask]
Cc:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Can anyone help? KING'S COMMISSION

Hello everyone

Another query from me. It's that sort of week!  Does anyone have a copy of this title which they would be willing to lend?  If so, please contact me and I will submit a formal request.  Thanks, Allan

Title The King's Commission
Author Dewey Lambdin
Publisher Random House Publishing Group, 1996 or any edition
ISBN 044922452X, 9780449224526
Length 384 pages
Subjects Fiction Naval Adventure

IMPORTANT:
Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please reply to this email and highlight the error.

Please visit the Council's website at: www.wandsworth.gov.uk