Hello everyone

Yet another query.   We've tried to buy this title without success.

Title Necessary Things
Author Anthony Fowles
Publisher Greenwich Exchange, Limited, 2010
ISBN 190607531X, 9781906075316
Length 140 pages
Subjects English fiction

Does anyone hold a copy which we could borrow to satisfy a reader request?
I will submit formal request with full details if you can help.

Thanks,  Allan.

IMPORTANT:
Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please reply to this email and highlight the error.

Please visit the Council's website at: www.wandsworth.gov.uk