Hello everyone.

Can anyone help with this request?  There are records for this book in various locations but all requests have come back missing or reference only.  If anyone has a loan copy of this book which they are willing to lend, please let me know and I will make a formal request with full transaction details etc.

The book we require is a German language edition of the book which is normally translated under the title MAN'S SEARCH FOR MEANING.  Details as follows:

Main author: Frankl, Viktor E. (Viktor Emil), 1905-1997.

Title details: Ein Psycholog erlebt das Konzentrationslager.

Published: Wien : Verlag für Jugend und Volk, [1946].

Any edition in German is acceptable.

Many thanks

Allan

IMPORTANT:
Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please reply to this email and highlight the error.

Please visit the Council's website at: www.wandsworth.gov.uk