Hello Fran,

I was advised by the RSC that it is okay for us to post-prints that are
set out using their template in our institutional repository.  These
look almost identical to the final published version, but don't have the
volume and issue details, DOI or page numbers.

On the other hand, other publishers (e.g. Taylor and Francis, Elsevier)
don't seem to like us to use anything with their layout or branding.

Hope this helps,
Katie.

--
Katie Evans