From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Murphy, Janet (WRH)
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 7:48 PM
Subject: Date for your diary :Celebrating 10 years midwifery led service in the south east

Dear Colleagues,

a date for your diary

"Embracing  Women's Health"
Celebrating  10 years of Midwifery Led Services in the South East

Thursday September 22nd

Waterford  Regional Hospital

booking/enquiry  details attached

This is our first midwifery conference we would love your support

I look forward to meeting you on the day

Janet  Murphy

Janet Murphy
Advanced Midwife Practitioner
Waterford Regional Hospital
051 8482207
087 9243538

IMPORTANT - Information in this email (including attachments) may be confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this email (including attachments) is strictly prohibited. Opinions expressed in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the Health Service Executive. If this email has been received by you in error, please notify the sender and then delete the email from your system.