> So, I was half worried about there being a raft of complaints from
> people with broken 6to4 implementations on their desktops today. So far
> we've had not a single call about it as far as I can tell.
>
> Has anybody had any bad fallout at all?

Nothing obvious here at an almost-entirely-IPv4 site.  We were expecting
some calls from VPN users who might have tripped over dodgy IPv6
connectivity on their remote networks, but nothing has reached us so
far.

On the other hand <http://hide.dnsalias.net/aaaa/worldipv6day.cgi>
(referenced on [log in to unmask]) suggests there are PMTUD
issues between it and www.imperial.ac.uk; the other three[*] JANET sites
on the list are OK.

Sam

[*] two ac.uk and the Ashmolean under a number of domain names.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.