Dear All

It looks like it's going to be an impressive turn out for the HER Forum summer meeting on 29th June, but there are still a few places left for those of you who have yet to decide. As most of you will be aware, this summer's meeting will focus on the HER21 projects and will also feature a presentation on the FISH Interoperability Toolkit. The venue will, once again, be the Birmingham and Midland Institute (further details of which can be found at www.bmi.org.uk ).

If you are interested in attending but have yet to contact me please could you do so by tomorrow morning please (15-06-11) to allow me to make all the necessary arrangements. (Those who have already booked places should have received an acknowledgement from me by now).

Thanks, hope to see you there.

Nick

Nick Davis
Heritage Information Partnerships Officer
English Heritage
Designation Department
The Engine House
Fire Fly Avenue
Swindon
SN2 2EH
Tel: 01793 414839 Fax 01794 414444
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Portico: your gateway to information on sites in the National Heritage Collection; have a look and tell us what you think.

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/professional/archives-and-collections/portico/