From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rosie Fuller
Sent: 28 June 2011 09:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Annual events

Hello all,

A while back I asked about annual events that we all get involved with and promised to circulate a list. Many thanks to everyone who got in touch with contributions. One of our volunteers has kindly collated them and the list is attached. No Scottish events are included - apologies for this.

Do shout if I’ve missed anything obvious/important!

Cheers,

Rosie

Rosie Fuller

Families Programme Officer (part time)