Hello

Can any body recommend? Does anyone know of a travelling display that is suitable for semi-indoors (cloisters that are partly open) that I might be able to hire/borrow on a medieval theme?

For us (at Lacock Abbey in Wiltshire) something with a Abbey/relgious theme would be great. I think my number one wish would be photography of Abbeys around Britain (we are also home to the invention of the photgraphic negative). But, anything with a medieval slant - history or art, would be great.

Many thanks (as always!)

Rachael Holtom
Visitor Experience Officer
Lacock Abbey