Thanks to everybody for your replies!

Most of the resources sent are trails, and although it is very useful to see examples of trails made by other museums and educators, the self guide tour resource I am putting together is a bit different. I have designed many trails for the Museum but this is the first time that I am designing a self guide for a tour. What I aim to create is a tool - that can be complemented with a loan box, handling session, workshop and, of course, a trail - designed to facilitate teachers to explain the Museum works on display ( before, during or after the visit) in an independent way. We have had a couple of schools that "just wanted to go around" and needed some guidance in addition to our already available trails, and that was my inspiration. I do not know if this explains better what I am working on but it would be great if I find a Museum that provides the same type of guide.

Regards,

Celia Dominguez