Dear all - Please find below the e-flyer for two three-day Summer Schools in August at the National Portrait Gallery. Do send on to any young people who may be interested. Applications close on 29 July, and we welcome applications from the 5 London 2012 Host Boroughs.

This is part of the BP Portrait Award: Next Generation project engaging 14–19-year-olds with portraiture through the BP Portrait Award, inspired by the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics.

We still have spaces available in the shorter BP Portrait Award: Next Generation Taster Sessions over London 2012 Open Weekend in July. See our new website www.npg.org.uk/bpnextgeneration to book events, view video interviews with past BP Portrait Award artists filmed by young people, and the Flickr gallery for young people to upload their painted portraits.

Best wishes

Justine McLisky

*Apologies for any cross-postings*

Justine McLisky

Head of Young People

National Portrait Gallery  St Martin's Place  London WC2H 0HE

T 020 7321 6639  F 020 7306 0056  www.npg.org.uk

This e-mail, and any attachment, is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.

P Please consider the environment; do you really need to print this email?

NextGen2011 SUMMER SCHL.jpg