Wellies at the ready
Need some new outdoor activity ideas? Then this fantastic hands-on day trying out 'one hundred and one' practical activities for families and children out-of-doors is the course for you.

‘The best training I have done in the last year!" Feb 2011 Training delegate on Wellies at the ready

Thursday 30 June
Tyntesfield, Wraxall, Bristol BS48 1NX
www.nationaltrust.org.uk/tyntesfield

Each workshop includes all materials, delicious lunch and refreshments plus plenty of real examples from round the country and a valuable chance to chat with colleagues from other properties.

Cost per day (ex. VAT) £75 Standard Rate,
Special Discount Rates: £55 Not-for-profit organisations, £45 Students/volunteers

Don't miss out - book today by completing the attached booking form and secure one of the last remaining places. Want more information? Then visit our website www.katemeasures.co.uk

Kate Measures, Heritage Learning Consultants
The Kennels Cottage, Harewood Estate, Leeds, LS17 9LF
Office: 0113 3873232  Mobile: 07966 298516
Email: [log in to unmask] Web: www.katemeasures.co.uk

Announcing our national Happy Families Showcase on 13th October at Wollaton Hall and Deer Park - bookings now open. Inspiration, time-saving simplicity and achievable ideas.
Kate is Chair Elect for the Botanic Gardens Education Network (BGEN)