Dear All

If anyone is looking to commission the production of video, for whatever purposes, I have a couple of excellent contacts which I’d be happy to recommend. Just let me know when you are thinking about this kind of service.

Regards

Essex

( Tel/Ffôn: 029 2037 0900
6 Fax/Ffacs: 029 2037 0909
8 Web/Gwe: www.niacedc.org.uk

 All NIACE Dysgu Cymru campaigns are funded by the Welsh Assembly Government and the European Social Fund
Caiff holl ymgyrchoedd NIACE Dysgu Cymru eu hariannu gan Lywodraeth Cynulliad Cymru a Chronfa Gymdeithasol Ewrop

NDCESF

NIACE (The National Institute of Adult Continuing Education, England and Wales). A company limited by guarantee registered no. 2603322 and registered charity no. 1002775, Registered address: 21 , De Montfort Street, Leicester, LE1 7GE, UK www.niace.org.uk

NIACE (Sefydliad Cenedlaethol Addysg Barhaus i Oedolion, Lloegr a Cymru). Cwmni cyfyngedig drwy warant rhif cofrestredig 2603322 ac elusen rhif cofrestredig 1002775, Cyfeiriad cofrestredig: 21 , De Montfort Street, Caerlyr, LE1 7GE, DU www.niacedc.org.uk