Dear All

If anyone is looking to commission the production of video, for whatever purposes, I have a couple of excellent contacts which I'd be happy to recommend. Just let me know when you are thinking about this kind of service.

Regards

Essex

* Tel/Ffôn: 029 2037 0900
6 Fax/Ffacs: 029 2037 0909
* Web/Gwe: www.niacedc.org.uk<http://www.niacedc.org.uk>
 All NIACE Dysgu Cymru campaigns are funded by the Welsh Assembly Government and the European Social Fund
Caiff holl ymgyrchoedd NIACE Dysgu Cymru eu hariannu gan Lywodraeth Cynulliad Cymru a Chronfa Gymdeithasol Ewrop
[NDC]<http://niacedc.org.uk/>[ESF]