National Trust is currently recruiting in the East of England. If you are interested in either of the following please log onto www.nationaltrustjobs.org.uk for further details and to apply.

MyFarm Project Manager
c. £45,000
Closing date: 19 June
Launched in May this year, MyFarm is our big online experiment in farming and food production, giving 10,000 members of the public a say in the running of a real working farm. The farm is on Wimpole Estate, near Royston in Cambridgeshire, and the MyFarm Farmers join forces on the www.my-farm.org.uk website to discuss, debate and make decisions on every aspect of the farm - from the crops we grow and the breeds of animal we stock, to the new facilities we invest in and the machinery we use.
A talented project manager, you’ll take this exciting experiment to the next stage, heading up the project’s overall delivery. As well as working with the Wimpole Farm Manager to make sure that the project is in line with the farm’s core operations, you’ll manage the delivery of the website, working with our external web partner and Trust colleagues. You’ll have lots of contact with the Digital Content and Community Manager too, developing and implementing a content plan. You’ll also have an important input into marketing, helping the MyFarm Marketing Manager and our communications team to develop and implement attention-grabbing PR and promotions. The location is very flexible – London is a likely hub for you, but being based from home is possible, and you’ll spend time at the East of England office in Westley, the central office in Swindon and, of course, the farm itself.

Assistant Business Support Co-ordinator
c. £13,800
Closing date: 13 June
Joining our hard working and dedicated team, you’ll be on-hand to ensure we continue to provide high quality, professional business support, administration and communications. Ensuring that the smooth running of the East of England Regional Office reception continues, you’ll be the first point of contact for people if they have any queries. Maintaining records and business systems, you’ll also assist with departmental arrangements for travel and be happy to assist the line manager with specific tasks and projects when required.

Please note that a job share will be considered for this post. If appointed part time, there is some flexibility in the hours available.