From: rosemary firth [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 June 2011 15:31
To: Adams, Janice
Subject: RE: Batik facilitator needed

Hi Janice,

I sent an email to Kirsty at the email address you gave me but got a note back saying it doesn't recognise me.

Could you possibly send it for me. I wrote:

Hi Kirsty,

Janice Adams from Doncaster museum service forwarded me your details. I am a batik artist working in Doncaster. I have put on several batik workshops for the museum amongst others and would be interested in running one for you. Please could you let me know a few more details.

Thanks very much

Kind regards

Rosemary Firth
Gallery12a