Dear all,

From the web to twitter, it’s never been more important to get your digital text-writing up to scratch. Digital TextWorkshop will cover all the tips and tricks of effective digital communication, with input from journalist Dea Birkett – a genuine member of the twitterati – and museum consultant Rebecca Mileham, as well as a special guest blogger. We’ll cover writing for screen-based interactives and websites – as well as how and why you should tweet.

Location: Natural History Museum

Date: Thursday 16th June 2011

Time: 10.30am – 4.30pm

Cost: excellent value at £75-£165 including lunch and refreshments

To see more about what goes on at a TextWorkshop, watch our video at www.textworkshop.co.uk. You'll also find more information about other forthcoming TextWorkshops, as well as a booking form.

Hope you can join us - and if you'd like to chat about what we'll be covering, just get in touch with Rebecca at 01295 268328, Dea at 0207 735 5261 or email [log in to unmask].

Delegates on our most recent course said:

'Excellent day – informal and inspiring.'

'The tutors were brilliant at explaining their subject with really good examples.'

See you soon.

Rebecca.

--
rebecca.mileham.net