We are looking for a part-time Education Assistant to join our busy
education team on a fixed term contract until the 31 March 2012. Please
circulate widely.

Education Assistant, Public Programmes, 18, 000 pro rata

Closing date for Applications: Monday, July 11th, 2011

Fixed Term Contract until 31 March 2012, 3 days (24 hours per week)

The Wallace Collection, a national museum of world class fine and
decorative arts in the heart of central London, seeks an Education
Assistant - Public Programmes.

The Education Assistant will help with the running and administration of
Public programmes as well as bookings and other duties as required. This
will include working Saturdays.

The ideal candidate will have:

*	Knowledge of Art History, Fine Art or related field
*	Understanding of museum and gallery interpretation
*	Experience in working with children and ability to teach adults
and children
*	Proven administrative experience
*	Excellent attention to detail
*	Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office

For full details and how to apply please visit
http://www.wallacecollection.org/thecollection/howwework/staff/currentva
cancies

Anne Fay

Head of Education