Good afternoon everyone from a rainy Hertford!

I have been approached by our funding body the Town Council (who are based
within a 15th century castle gatehouse) to assist with revisiting and
revamping their schools and events services in conjunction with their
Friends body.  The grounds include features such as the original mound and
ditch, as well as sections of the original 12th century castle walls.  I am
planning on going along to a meeting to present some ideas (cautiously of
course!) and wondered if anyone would be able to share with me any ideas
and/or good practice so that they can see I am not trying to change the
world or insult the good work they've been doing so far!

Thanks all in anticipation.I will collate replies for any interested
parties.

Eleanor

Eleanor Payne

Learning Officer