Thank you. I was not using the -2D. I did not know that that was necessary for the transform application. Thanks for the heads up.

Blake

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Blake,

Are you using the -2D option with the -applyxfm and -init?
It is necessary in order for it to appropriately interpolate correctly.
However, it does assume that the image is in the xy-plane.
If this is not the case then it will require some special options.

All the best,
       Mark