Dear fsl experts,

I'm conducting a tbss analysis consisting of a partial correlation between FA and blood pressure (adjusting for age, gender and diagnosis of diabetes)in 95 participants. I’ve found some negative correlations (higher pressure lower FA). When I extract the FA values of each subject in the most significant voxel (using the “fslmeants –i filtered_func_data –c X Y Z), and put them in the SPSS software (and use the same covariates) I get no-significant positive correlation with blood pressure instead of the significant negative correlation of before. I have repeated the process up to three times and the result is always the same. Is it possible? Thanks. Jorge