Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] im Auftrag von Martin Kavec [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011 23:20
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [FSL] Field map for fMRI and DTI on Siemens

Hi all,

Before I start re-inventing a wheel: I see there is a field mapping
sequence on Siemens Verio VB17. Anybody has experience in using it for
unwarping fMRI and DTI (e.g. in the presurgical protocol)?
Interestingly, the default fMRI sequences have A>>P phase encoding
direction, but the field mapping sequence is encoded in R>>L
direction. Should it also be in A>>P? How do I know the field map
unwarp is being applied on the fMRI and DTI series?

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Cheers,

Martin