you should run the command tbss_2_reg -T in the directory tbss and not inside the FA. You may want to clean up and restart the process.

Manish

--- On Thu, 6/16/11, Leslie Engineering <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Leslie Engineering <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] TBSS
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, June 16, 2011, 9:36 AM

Sorry to repose the same question, but I haven't, yet, received a response.

I am trying to run the non-linear registration of the dti FA files using the second script: tbss_2_reg -T

I get the response error: No such file or directory exists. I assume it is referring to FMRIB58_FA which does exist and is located in fsl/data/standard/* which is where I believe it should be.

Does anyone know how I should proceed?

Thanks