Was this mixed effects or fixed effects?

--------------------
Stephen M. Smith,  Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Associate Director,   Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington,
Oxford. OX3 9 DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve
----------------------

On 15 Jun 2011, at 21:09, Joanna Marie Chango <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Has anyone ever had trouble with level two analyses using only two runs?  When we run level two using a contrast of run1 and run 2, we are getting nothing (i.e., brain regions are blank when there should be activity there).  Any suggestions or insights would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Joanna

--
Joanna M. Chango, M.A.
Graduate Student, Clinical Psychology

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information for the use of the designated recipient(s)
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you
are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or it's
contents is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by
replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.