Dear FSL team,

I am doing dual regressions on a paired data set, I have 22 subjects with 2 scans each (pre and post intervention) and I want to preserve the paired nature of the data for the randomise step. I have prepared a design.grp (Paireddesign2.grp) file in an attempt to specify which scans are paired and i have then included this as a optional argument in the dual regression command line.
my design.grp file is structured as follows:

/NumWaves	1
/NumPoints	44

/Matrix
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

I have returned the same error:
"Paireddesign2.grp: Not a directory"
the dual regression also appears to be searching for my design.con and design.mat files within the design.grp file, though I have included them as usual as part of the standard arguments of the dual regression.
I realise I may be structuring my design.grp file incorrectly, or perhaps that this is not an acceptable argument to use within a dual regression.

any advise please.

thank you
jonathan starke
MSc student