Dear Mark,

I have 2 groups, 11 subjects in each. This the design matrix that I used lately. I created it with design_ttest2 DES 11 11.

/NumWaves 2
/NumPoints 22
/PPheights 1 1
/Matrix
1 0
1 0
1 0
1 0
1 0
1 0
1 0
1 0
1 0
1 0
1 0
0 1
0 1
0 1
0 1
0 1
0 1
0 1
0 1
0 1
0 1
0 1

First off, I concatenated all L_Hipp.bvars with

concat_bvars all.bvars *L_Hipp*.bvars

and then I used the following command for vertex analysis:

first_utils --usebvars --vertexAnalysis -i all.bvars  -o diff_c -d DES.mat --useReconMNI

After I updated the FSL now I need to put fsl4.1- as as prefix to every command I want to use. Does this have anything to do with fsl installation?

Thank you very much,
Arash