Hello again,

Running concat_bvars again did not solve the problem. All steps were carried out on the same version of FSL (4.1.5)

Is there any way of checking the concat command worked properly? I get a 'L_Hipp_all.bvars' file and a 'con_to_dis_L_Hipp.bvars' file so I assumed concat worked..

In the documentation, two concat commands are listed but I'm unclear if both or either need to be used (I've tried both together and seperately but the output seems to be the same..). Can you explain the difference between these commands?

1) concat_bvars L_Hipp_all.bvars con*_L_Hipp_first.bvars dis*_L_Hipp_first.bvars
2) concat_bvars con_to_dis_L_Hipp.bvars con*_L_Hipp_first.bvars dis*_L_Hipp_first.bvars

Thanks and regards,
Duncan.

Hi,

This is probably due to the concat_bvars command failing or
using outputs from older versions of FIRST.  Try running
concat_bvars again and see if that fixes the problem.

All the best,
	Mark