Dear FSL Experts,

I have a question regarding my design matrix. I have two groups (G1, G2), one covariate of interest (CI), and three covariates of no interest (CNI). I am interested in within group correlations with my single covariate of interest and was wondering if the following contrasts were correct for the design matrix I have listed below.

G1

G2

CIG1

CIG2

1st CNI(sex)G1

1st CNI(sex)G2

2nd CNIG1

2nd CNIG2

3rd CNIG1

3rd CNIG2

0

1

0

11

0

1

0

147

0

26.25

0

1

0

11

0

2

0

123

0

31.08

0

1

0

36

0

1

0

119

0

35.83

1

0

33

0

1

0

118

0

62.92

0

1

0

25

0

1

0

162

0

69.83

0

1

0

22

0

2

0

124

0

61.08

0

Contrast1: 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 (give me voxels that show a positive correlation with my covariate of interest in group 1)

Contrast2: 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 (give me voxels that show a negative correlation with my covariate of interest in group 1)

Contrast3: 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 (give me voxels that show a positive correlation with my covariate of interest in group 2)

Contrast4: 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 (give me voxels that show a negative correlation with my covariate of interest in group 2)

Cheers!