Dear FSL Experts,

I have a question regarding my design matrix. I have two groups (G1, G2), one
covariate of interest (CI), and three covariates of no interest (CNI). I am
interested in within group correlations with my single covariate of interest and
was wondering if the following contrasts were correct for the design matrix I
have listed below.

G1 G2 CIG1 CIG2 1st CNI(sex)G1 1st CNI(sex)G2 2nd CNIG1 2nd CNIG2 3rd CNIG1 3rd
CNIG2

0 1 0 11 0 1 0 147 0 26.25
0 1 0 11 0 2 0 123 0 31.08
0 1 0 36 0 1 0 119 0 35.83
1 0 33 0 1 0 118 0 62.92 0
1 0 25 0 1 0 162 0 69.83 0
1 0 22 0 2 0 124 0 61.08 0

Contrast1: 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 (give me voxels that show a positive correlation
with my covariate of interest in group 1)
Contrast2: 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 (give me voxels that show a negative correlation
with my covariate of interest in group 1)
Contrast3: 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 (give me voxels that show a positive correlation
with my covariate of interest in group 2)
Contrast4: 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 (give me voxels that show a negative correlation
with my covariate of interest in group 2)

Cheers!