Thanks Stephen. I did notice that the smaller clusters (size = 8) are the ones that had the higher p-value. Although they are still significant, I was wondering if this could be do to an increase in variability due to the fact that I have a smaller ROI. Would that also contribute?

From: Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, June 24, 2011 7:25:38 AM
Subject: Re: [FSL] Randomise Results P-value

Hi - I guess the two differences are 1) the difference between this partialled correlation and multiple regression, and 2) the difference between doing voxelwise regression and the ROI-average-data feeding into the regression.   Both things should be minor but either could be causing the change you're seeing.

Cheers