Fashion led by corporatism.

From: Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 10 June, 2011 11:45:15
Subject: Re: [FILM-PHILOSOPHY] Humanities = Sciences of yesteryear

Certainly in the world of publishing we would agree with you Robert. For example our journal Projections (http://journals.berghahnbooks.com/proj/), which is now published in association with The Society for Cognitive Studies of the Moving Image, used to be published by The Forum for the Psychoanalytic Study of Film. We also have a number of books in the pipeline that take a cognitive approach to film studies.

Regards,
Ben