Hi,

Just wondering if anyone would have a copy of their exams policy that they would not mind sharing along with a registration process/policy. I am fairly new to the post and am looking at ways to tighten up our process. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Wishing you all a relaxing break.

Kind regards

Jen Henry

Examinations Officer

 North Hertfordshire College: We aim to be recognised for outstanding teaching and exceptional customer service.

<
email:  [log in to unmask]

< phone:   01462 424224

< fax:        01462 424382

cid:image001.png@01CA797B.A28AE3B0 twitter:          http://www.twitter.com/n_hertscollege

cid:image002.png@01CA797B.A28AE3B0  facebook:   http://www.facebook.com/NorthHertsCollege

Hitchin Centre

Cambridge Road, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0JD

The information in this email is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of North Hertfordshire College. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this email in error, please notify the Systems Administrator at North Hertfordshire College on +44 (0)1462 424242. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.