Hi

We do this and always have done.

Sarah-Jane Taylor
Examinations Officer
Carlisle College

Tel:  01228 822816

>>> Lesley Barton <[log in to unmask]> 17/06/2011 14:00 >>>

Dear All

Can you please let me know who within your centre is responsible for downloading OCR exam tokens for the online tests, and also the uploading of results to OCR? At present and as far back as I can remember our IT department have carried out these tasks, but I am now sensing a reluctance and the overwhelming urge to try and pass this onto my team!!

Thanks

Lesley

LESLEY BARTON  I EXAMINATIONS OFFICER  I HOPWOOD HALL COLLEGE

St. Mary's Gate, Rochdale,  OL12 6RY  t: 01706 345346 (ext 2359) email [log in to unmask]

Email scanned for virus infection by Altman Technologies

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Carlisle College. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify Carlisle College on +441228 822703

* To save resources only print this email if it is absolutely necessary *

Carlisle College, Victoria Place, Carlisle. CA1 1HS