Sent: 17 June 2011 14:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: OCR Online Tests

Dear All

Can you please let me know who within your centre is responsible for downloading OCR exam tokens for the online tests, and also the uploading of results to OCR? At present and as far back as I can remember our IT department have carried out these tasks, but I am now sensing a reluctance and the overwhelming urge to try and pass this onto my team!!

Thanks

Lesley

LESLEY BARTON  I EXAMINATIONS OFFICER  I HOPWOOD HALL COLLEGE

St. Mary's Gate, Rochdale,  OL12 6RY  t: 01706 345346 (ext 2359) email [log in to unmask]

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service