De: "Jamieson, Duncan" <[log in to unmask]>
Para: [log in to unmask]
Enviado: vie, junio 24, 2011 12:29:18 AM
Asunto: Summer Seminars at the Grotowski Institute

A FRIENDLY REMINDER: if you click REPLY to this email, you will be sending an email to over 1400 subscribers. Please do so only if you wish to respond to everyone.

Apologies for cross-posting

Dear Colleagues,

Please find below a link to a PDF flyer providing details of a lecture and workshop series being held from 12-23 September 2011 at the Grotowski Institute in Wroclaw. The event will be comprised of film screenings and researcher-led seminars on diverse aspects of theatre and performance studies:

Performance Studies Methodology, with Professor Ian Watson (12-16 September)

The Sociology of Theatre and Performance, with Professor Maria Shevtsova (19-23 September)

Polish ‘Theatre of Transformation’, with Professor Dariusz Kosinski (12-16 September)

The Sources of Theatre, with Professor Miroslaw Kocur (19-23 September)

All sessions will be conducted in English. The seminar sessions are closed and places are strictly limited; details of fees and how to apply can be downloaded from http://www.grotowski-institute.art.pl/files/summer-seminar-2011.pdf.

For all enquiries, please contact Sylwia Fialkiewicz directly, at [log in to unmask].

Best wishes,

Duncan Jamieson

Department of Drama,

University of Exeter, UK