Hi All,

This may be slightly o/t but please bear with me if so.

I have been contacted by an MsC student who is doing some research into the accessibility of the Moodle VLE as part of her final dissertation.  She is particularly interested in evaluating the accessibility of Moodle by screenreader users.  As a Jaws user myself I have taken part in the evaluation and it lasted about an hour.  As we don't have many other screenreader users here I said I would put the info out further afield to see if there were others interested in participating.

If you would like to take part then the student doing the research is called Noorah Albehaijan and her email is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

-          Feel free to contact her direct or if you'd rather give me your details and I will forward them on to her.
It doesn't matter if participants haven't used Moodle before and have instead used other Vle's such as Web-ct and they don't have to be University staff or students so long as they use a screenreader.

Anyway I said I'd circulate the details so that I have done.

With best wishes,

Phil

---
Phil Stephenson