> I have to mutate 6 membered ring structure, with 2 Natoms and 4 C atoms.

We are talking about modifying a ligand, I take it?

> There was no hydrogen atom on the nitrogens. after necessary mutations
> i have add a hydrogen atom on one of these N atoms.

Using some tool other than Coot, I presume?  Or are we talking about the
restraints editor?

> But due to the diff in bond lengths H is not adding.

What did you do to try to add the H?   What did you expect to happen?
  What actually happened?

> So i have to slightly change one of the bond lengths to make it single
> bond. is there any method to do this with altering or breaking the
> whole rong structure.

If we are talking about modifying restraints, then changing the bond
length does not change the bond order.

I am not convinced that we are talking about Coot.  Using the restraints
editor is the the recommended way of manipulating chemistry.

HTH,

Paul.