Dear all,

I'm sure there is an embarrasingly simple answer to this question but does anybody know how to show and hide a molecule programmatically from a python script run by Coot?
I can easily load a molecule with the "read_pdb(filename)" command. But the "Display Manager" doesn't tell what command Coot is doing under the hood for hiding or showing the molecule.

Many thanks,

Rob

--
Robert Oeffner, Ph.D.