NEW ISSUE

We are pleased to announce the following articles recently published in the new issue of the international journal Urbani izziv (Urban Challenge).

Sasha TSENKOVA: Venturing into unknown territory: Strategic spatial planning in post-communist cities
Hans SKIFTER ANDERSEN: Explaining preferences for home surroundings and locations
Arup MITRA: Homelessness in France: Labour-market implications
Franklin OBENG-ODOOM, Laurence AMEDZRO: Inadequate housing in Ghana
Raeesa MOOLLA, Nico KOTZE, Liz BLOCK: Housing satisfaction and quality of life in RDP houses in Braamfischerville, Soweto: A South African case study
Reyhan GENLİ YİĞİTER, Funda YIRMIBEŞOĞLU: Local Agenda 21 and sustainable development: The case of Harran, Turkey

Abstracts and full texts of the articles are (free) available at journal’s web site: http://urbani-izziv.uirs.si Articles will be also included in the international bibliographic databases.

NEW CALL

At this occasion we would also like to invite you to submit articles for publication in the international journal Urbani izziv (Urban Challenge). Articles from various scientific fields and disciplines are published in the journal, presenting the scientific and expert interests of authors in:
– urban studies,
– housing studies,
– regional studies,
– spatial planning,
– landscape planning and design, etc.

The Editors accept contributions throughout the year.

Editorial Board