Dear Louise,

I tried creating a peptide with some ASN in both versions 2.1.5 and 2.2.1,
as they live on my computer. Going into M:Molecule:Atom Browser, I get
both Hd2a and Hd2b for my ASN. If I add stereospecific and ambiguous names
(in Options) I get in addition Hd21, Hd22, and Hd2*.

Could you ell us some more details: Which version are you using? What are
you doing when oyu see this problem? What does the screen show? Are there
any error messages being written out in the command line window?

Yours,

Rasmus

Dr. Rasmus H. Fogh                  Email: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge,
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.     FAX (01223)766002