Hi Hailiang,

may be your expectations did not match the reality? I did exactly this for teaching purposes a few weeks ago and it worked for me quite well.

Try different models with different molecule/solvent ratio, try adding solvent:

phenix.fmodel model.pdb high_res=10 k_sol=0.35 b_sol=50

Yes, Ethan is right of course, you can choose the resolutions in Coot -:)

Pavel.