The preferred general route into CCP4 for unmerged data for scaling and merging (if that is what you want to do) is through Pointless into Scala (or in future Aimless as a Scala replacement, or the future merged Pointless/Aimless ("nameless")).

At present Pointless will accept data from Mosflm, XDS, and Saint for further scaling or just merging, and Scalepack or ShelX format for merging (though I have no reason to suppose that there is anything wrong with the scaling in other packages, nor that Scala is any better)

As far as I can see the correct CCP4 program for getting unmerged d*trek data into Scala is dtrek2scala. dtrek2mtz is for already scaled & merged data (I haven't tried either of them)

Phil