Dear Colleagues,

I'm collecting a dataset on our recently repaired Rigaku home source.
Crystal diffracts to 2.2A. Indexing seems to be all fine. However, during integration, I realize Y-Chi2 is increasing constantly (from 2 to 4.5, almost linear) within 60 degree collection, whereas X-Chi2 stays the same. An image is attached. There are still another 60 degree to go. Although the prediction fits the images well so far, I'm afraid the Y-Chi2 will eventually run out of the chart.
My question is could it be related to any hardware malfunctioning, i.e., goniometer, image plates, etc, which may be a side effect of the recent major repair? Or what else it can be?

Thanks,
Bing