I think one of the options of PISA is to calculate accessibilities -- I
recall when I was learning how to use pisa that I saw this option.

Also DSSP outputs accessibilities per residue

Areaimol in ccp4 does too.

I have seen many programs in the internet, google "accessibilities",
"accessible surface area."  what_if does something like this too.