'Fine' for me means comparable to SEC-MALLS measurements and reproducible.
I use the E calculated from the sequence using the protparam server at Expasy.

============================
David C. Briggs PhD
Father, Structural Biologist and Sceptic
University of Manchester E-mail:
http://manchester.academia.edu/DavidBriggs (v.sensible)
http://xtaldave.wordpress.com/ (sensible)
http://xtaldave.posterous.com/ (less sensible)