I would like to provide BALBES a set of locally-generated models
to use as MR probes. These files contain SEQRES records and an
arbitrary CRYST1 record
CRYST1  100.000  100.000  100.000  90.00  90.00  90.00 P 1
followed by the usual ATOM records.

I created a subdirectory   ./myprobes
containing the models, and invoked BALBES using

   balbes -o `pwd` -f 182-3-h32.mtz -s Lm3759.pir -l myprobes/

However, balbes apparently could not interpret the PDB files.
In the top level output it says
#-----------------------------------------------------------#
# Model Database Analysis                                   #
#-----------------------------------------------------------#
number of amino acids in the input sequence file is 113
4  structures found to be above 15% identity with the given sequence,
Error message :  no structure was found

In process_details/get_structure*log   it gave messages like:

    -- monomers start ----
 ======  structure     1  ========
 INFO: Nmod=   3 Percent of volume: 25.7
                     Limit: 0.80