Dear colleagues, thank you all for your help! I really appreciate it.
I did perform a lysozyme test after the repair. I collected ~50 degree
(99%). Everything seems to be fine.  Maybe I should have done it for an
entire round.
As for the current collection, as I suspended, it did go out of the chart
but then came down to normal. Overall Rmerge is 7.9% (4% square). As Zbyszek
and others mention, it is probably due to imperfect crystal and also uneven
cooling.
If our field engineer discovers anything else, I'll post it here. Thanks
again for your help.