Brilliant.  Thanks Malcolm.

sarah

"MURRAY M.R." <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
17/06/2011 13:34
Please respond to
Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: librarians and bb 9.1

Sarah,

The textbook search only working in dollars is a long standing bug.
Throw in another ticket - it never does any harm!

You might also want to show them the VTBE mashups with options for
creative commons restricted search for flickr content, etc. Harmless
enough if they aren't fans of meta data and decent content control!

Malcolm :-)

---
Dr Malcolm Murray

Learning Technologies Team Leader - Computing and Information Services
Honorary Fellow - School of Education

Durham University